Great Combo! Grizzly's Rear Tube Bumper which Includes 2" Receiver & a Grizzly Interior Ammo/Clays Basket!
GRIZZLY'S HEAVY DUTY ROCK CRAWLING REAR TUBE BUMPER!
ONLY GRIZZLY METALWORKS FABRICATES THIS OUTSTANDING PRODUCT!
Bryan from South Carolina and his awesome TXT; Shown is a Grizzly Rear Tube Bumper with welded "D" Ring mounts and a Grizzly Decorative Roll Bar/Big Buck Rack...on the Front is a Grizzly Front Winch Plate Brush Guard!! Looks Great Bryan...Thank you!!
BELOW: Thank you Bob from Georgia for the pictures you sent in of your EZGO TXT workhorse! Enjoyed seeing how you finished the Grizzly Front Winch Plate Brush Guard and Rear Tube Bumper on your deck! Awesome! Also, thank you for your details..
"Very pleased with bumpers. Installed with street legal light kit & Warn 2000 lb winch."
"Both bumpers received. Look very nice. Primed & winch plate drilled. Street legal system installed. Winch system installed and ready. Painting tomm. Will send pics in few days when finished & installed. Thanks so much." Bob from Georgia
BEFORE - Bob From Georgia!
Below: Thank you Jay from Alabama for sending in the pictures of your super Club Car Precedent and a Grizzly Rear Tube Bumper...Jay purchased his Rear Tube Bumper with 2" Receiver and added the option of a Welded Utility Trailer Hitch in Raw Metal. He indicated he completed the Raw Metal finish as we describe on the website.."Rustoleum Bedliner Flat Black; 3 coats on the Rear Bumper." We also asked him about the great looking paint job on his cart's body from the stock white body shown below...Jay shared that the paint job was done by Nu Vintage Corvette Shop; and it is PPG Flat Black..."They had to rough it up a bit to get the original seal off, then two coats of PPG."
We Appreciate your DIY tips to our other Grizzly customers.
Super job Jay...
GRIZZLY'S HEAVY DUTY ROCK CRAWLING REAR TUBE BUMPER SALE!!
Kelly from Texas and his Club Car DS cart with a Grizzly Rear Tube Bumper with 2 welded "D" Rings and a Front 18" Winch Plate Gear Rack! Awesome!!
BELOW: Thank you Jay from Georgia and your great G2G9 Golf Cart with a Grizzly Ammo Basket and mounts which attach to your Grizzly Big Buck Rack along with a Grizzly Rear Tube Bumper!! Super job!! Appreciate the pictures being sent to us!!
GRIZZLY'S RUGGED, HEAVY DUTY REAR TUBE BUMPER WITH 2" WELDED RECEIVER
(Rear Tube Bumpers DO NOT work with Rear Seat Kits as they mount to the same location on the rear cart frame!)
Features of Grizzly's Heavy Duty Series Rear Tube Bumper: Standard Raw Metal DIY Finish (Powder Coat is Add'l - Matte Black Finish)
- Includes Full size Welded 2" receiver - (Hitch Pin Hole drilled 11/16" for a 5/8" pin) Incredible Design - Only by Grizzly Metalworks
- Includes New Black Round Plastic Tubing Inserts for all Rear Tube Bumpers with Closed Ends or Open End Designs
- Includes Mounting hardware and instructions
- Option for "Welded Closed End Uprights" - see drop down box
- Option for Industrial Matte Black Powder Coat: - see drop down box
- Option for "Welded "D" Ring Mounts ("D" Rings not included)" - see drop down box
- Option for "Welded Utility Trailer mount" $35.00 add'l (Email and we will invoice for the Welded Utility Trailer Mount Option)
NOTE: (HITCH & "D" RINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED)
NOTE: REAR TUBE BUMPERS DO NOT WORK WITH ANY REAR SEAT KITS!
*We ship only to the Lower 48 USA Continental States
Pictured below is a Rear Tube Bumper with Option for "D" Ring Mounts and Buyer's install of his "D" Rings.
- Photo below of 2" Rear Tube Bumper shown with Utility Trailer Hitch & Welded "D" Ring mounts
- Option for Welded Utility Trailer mount $35.00 add'l (Email or call to add - we will invoice separately or for the total)
- Stealthy Design, Heavy Duty - Fabricated from 1-1/4" Round Tubing 16 gauge
- Easy Installation
- Rear Tube Bumpers do Not work with Rear Seat Kits
- Note About "Closed Ends" vs "Open Ends"...When you choose "Closed Ends" at the checkout option it refers to the additional pair of notched and welded uprights at the ends...Open ends will not have the additional pair of welded uprights at the ends...Some buyers when purchasing a Rear Tube Bumper are also purchasing a Front Brush Guard and want both products to "match"...therefore, if you have chosen a Front Brush Guard that has Open ends and not the model that has the additional welded uprights at the end, you would want your Rear Tube bumper to match with Open ends.....same with a Front Brush Guard that you like the look of the "Closed Ends" which are the additional notched and welded uprights at the ends; you would want the "Closed Ends" on your Rear Tube Bumper more than likely...it is all a matter of your preferences...we handcraft to order! Pictures of both Rear Tube Bumper Designs of "Closed Ends" and "Open Ends" are in the Photo Gallery.
Pictured below is a Rear Tube Bumper with "Closed Ends" which are additional welded uprights at the ends & welded "D" Ring Mounts with "D" Rings.
Below Picture are two great combo of Grizzly Products...Two separate products:
(1) Rear Tube Bumper with Open Ends
(2) Front Brush Guard with 2" Welded Receiver, Welded Light Tab & Open Ends(without grille)