SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS FOR REAR SEAT RIDERS!
ALL SIDE X SIDES AND GOLF CARTS CAN OBTAIN DRIVING FAST SPEEDS - WHEN YOU ARE USING YOUR SIDE X SIDE WITH AN OCCUPIED REAR SEAT ASSEMBLY - DRIVE WISELY, SLOWLY AND ON STEADY LEVEL GROUND WITH YOUR REAR PASSENGERS FOR THEIR SAFETY.
IT IS THE OWNER'S AND RIDER'S TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY FOR ALL RIDERS AT ALL TIMES, REGARDLESS OF SEAT BELT OPTION IF AVAILABLE ON YOUR SPECIFIC SIDE X SIDE MODEL.
CUSTOMERS AND RIDERS HOLD HARMLESS GRIZZLY METALWORKS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF PRODUCT FEATURES OR PRODUCT USE!
- This Grizzly Product is RAW METAL FINISH- High Quality USA Metal!
- Buyer can easily paint as we describe - suggestion Rustoleum Professional Spray Paint & Primer - Semi-Gloss, (Take your time - 2 or 3 coats of primer and then the same with the spray paint..Great Finish then) - Easy and affordable to touch up after rugged work or play or even Truck Bed Coating, some buyers will LineX - many good ways to finish DIY Or you may want to powder coat when it arrives so you can view in person the sheen that your powder coater offers to match the stock Pioneer cage sheen.
CURRENT CUSTOM FABRICATION LEAD TIME:
18-20 + BUSINESS DAYS AND 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS IN SHIPPING FOR THE BUILD OF THE CUSTOM CRATE, WRAPPING WITH MOVING BLANKETS, STACKING BOXED CUSHION SET, HARDWARE/INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS, FRAME TO FOOT PLATE MOUNTS AND ANY ADD'L OPTIONS BUYER HAS CHOSEN; THEN ORDERING OF THE BILL OF LADING FOR FREIGHT SHIPPING BY CENTRAL TRANSPORT ONCE WE THEN DELIVER TO THEIR TERMINAL IN CHATTANOOGA, TN. THEY WILL PROVIDE US THEIR PROTRACKING # WHICH WE WILL EMAIL YOU FOR EASY TRACKING ON THEIR WEBSITE. www.centraltransport.com
GRIZZLY'S EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM REAR WELDED FLIP SEAT ASSEMBLY
YOUR HONDA PIONEER 500!
EXTRA EASY INSTALLATION
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS & HARDWARE INCLUDED
NO HOT EXPOSED MUFFLER
TO EVER WORRY ABOUT AGAIN WHICH IS EXPOSED WITH HONDA'S REAR STOCK RACK DESIGN...
OUR EXCLUSIVE WELDED "HEAT SHIELD" IS AN INCLUDED DESIGN FEATURE WITH EACH REAR SEAT ASSEMBLY AND IT WORKS AMAZINGLY!
This is not a flimsy "golf cart rear seat that is uncomfortable to sit in".
EXTRA HEAVY DUTY!
We Personally Designed Every Aspect of this Unique Rear Assembly!
We also designed the Upper Seat Back Support with a slight tilt back for extra comfort and our large based new Black Seat Cushion is 14" - very adequate and comfortable for Adult Seating!
HIGH USA QUALITY!
DESIGNED AND CUSTOM FABRICATED PER ORDER AT OUR FACILITY IN CHICKAMAUGA, GA !
MANY UNIQUE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
A UTV Rear Seat is to be used at low speeds only with Rear Passengers, just as if it were installed on a typical Golf Cart at "golf cart low speeds.'
They are not for UTV higher speeds or unsafe terrain or driving conditions.
Enjoy, Stay Safe, Have fun..
But always Drive Responsibly...Use at Buyer's own risk.
Super Pictures above from a great customer, Randall from Texas
- Hi Gail, Well I got my seat back from powder coating last week. Unfortunately right after I broke 6 ribs on a camping trip. My kids were so excited to put it on that I promised them that they could be the first to sit on it if they followed my instructions (actually y’all’s) and did the work. They were more than happy to help and it turned out AMAZING! So here is a pic of them enjoying their new Grizzly Metal Works Honda Pioneer 500 rear flip seat. Thanks again for a smooth purchase and an easy install. Have a Merry Christmas! 12/15/2021
- Hello Randall, thank you so very much for sending the great pictures of your children on the rear seat...super install job! Glad they are enjoying it! Take care of those ribs!! Great time of year to have fun outside still! Appreciate your extra kind words about the rear seat assembly...Made our Day! I will also post them on the Honda Pioneer 500 page also! Enjoyed working with you! Have a Merry Christmas also!! Stay well and safe! Best Regards, Grizzly Metalworks...Gail - Matt
Thank you so much David from Utah for your great pictures of your Honda Pioneer 500 and your installed Grizzly Metalworks Rear Welded Flip Seat Assembly!
And also greatly appreciate your kind words you expressed....
"Love my new UTV seat! Thanks to Gail for a great product and to Landon for a great coating and quick service. I already have my first rider!"
Stay well and safe out there! Enjoy! Love your "First Rider"!
REAR FLIP SEAT ALONE 130-160 lbs. est. depending on the build...
Standard 13 GA Expanded Sheet Metal or Options of the Tread Plate vs 13 GA Expanded vs Solid 14 GA; and Any other Options you may choose for your customization!
Great for the Rear Rack Easy Mounting on the Honda Pioneer 500!
CUSTOM OPTIONS BELOW!
Available for all Grizzly Rear Flip Seat Assemblies
2" Receiver DOES NOT interfere with stock receiver...Great for quick hookups, pull a boat around, utility cart, around a campground!
HOW WE SHIP THESE LARGE REAR SEATS FREIGHT! EXTENSIVE WRAPPING
The Pictures Below show the typical manner in which we box this complex build..we do not assemble the cushion set to the seat back support or frame as with raw metal it would need to be removed for painting or powder coat. They are easy to install and this method is best protection during freight travel.
On top of the box is the safest way we have found to secure the foot plate mounts, hardware, & seat belts if purchased with the build..
(Just make sure you do not cut the boxed seat cushion box when you open it!)
This configuration would be changed if the customer purchased the Rear Grab Bar which we secure that in moving blankets also - therefore we typically switch the seat box location for that to secure safely on the foot plate and the box on the frame.
We then use 2 new moving blankets and shrink wrap along with full taping of the shrink wrap and rachet straps to the new pallet we build.
Quite a tedious day in our Shipping Department, but ready for Freight!
Below is pictured our Exclusive Welded Baja Cage with the Rear Welded Flip Seat Assembly...If you are interested in the amazing Welded Baja Cage Unit - Please see the other Website Listing!
Extra Easy Install;
Provides Rear Riders with an "Enclosed" feeling!
This Listing is for the REAR WELDED FLIP SEAT ASSEMBLY ONLY!
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE WELDED BAJA CAGE WHICH IS A SEPARATE PRODUCT LISTING ON THE WEBSITE!
- This Grizzly Product is RAW METAL FINISH _ High Quality USA Metal!
- Buyer can easily paint as we describe - suggestion Rustoleum Professional Spray Paint & Primer - Semi-Gloss, Gloss - Easy and affordable to touch up after rugged work or play or even Truck Bed Coating, some buyers will LineX - many good ways to finish DIY Or you may want to powder coat when it arrives so you can view in person the sheen that your powder coater offers to match the stock Pioneer cage sheen
NO More Exposed HOT Dangerous Exposed Muffler
With Grizzly's Exclusive Custom Heat Shield
which is Integrated into the Grizzly Rear Flip Seat Design and Included!
13 Gauge Expanded Smooth Sheet Metal Base/Flip & Foot Plate Standard Build
Includes Exclusive Grizzly's Heat Shield
Includes New Black Cushion Set
Includes Mounting Hardware and Install Instructions
Heavy Duty Flip Capability
Professionally Welded Assembly
(As shown above, the Exclusive Grizzly Heat Shield is ALWAYS included!
NO more Hot Exposed Muffler...We are so proud to Offer this Great Feature as Part of our High Quality Build; especially an amazing feature where any young child walking around the back of the Pioneer WITHOUT OUR REAR FLIP SEAT installed, would not understand the extreme Hot Muffler Danger!)
- GRIZZLY'S STANDARD RAW METAL FINISH FOR BUYER TO COMPLETE IN EASY PRIME & PAINT FOR TOUCH UP EASE ....OR POWDER COAT IN YOUR DESIRED FINISH.
- Raw Metal Finish for Buyer's Paint or Finish as you want!
REAR FLIP SEAT ALONE 130-150 lbs. est. depending on the build...
Standard 13 GA Expanded Sheet Metal or Options of the Tread Plate vs 13 GA Expanded; and Any other Options you may choose for your customization!
Great for the Rear Rack Easy Mounting on the Honda Pioneer 500!
BELOW: Works with Muffler Silencer!!
ALWAYS DRIVE RESPONSIBLY...USE AT BUYER'S/USER'S OWN RISK!
BELOW: Shows Standard Round Tubing Grab Bars that creates the "enclosed" Rear Cargo Area.
Great Storage for Gear, Tool Boxes, Coolers, Hunting, Off Roading Gear, etc.
(Tool Boxes NOT Included - Customers Picture)
13 Gauge Expanded Sheet Metal - Flat - Smooth - Heavy Duty
Picture of the Pioneer showing the heavy duty strength of the Flip Seat - Ready for some severe Off Roading and bringing Recovery Gear for those that might need assistance!! With the Front Winch Plate Bumper and the Recovery Gear - this Unit is ready for fun! Seat Shown in the flip position! Absolutely the finest design and one you will be proud of to use!
Ready for Rugged Work or Play or Riding around with the family!!
WORKS GREAT WITH STOCK HONDA PIONEER 500 REAR WINDSHIELD!!
Honda Pioneer 500
Rear Welded Flip Seat Assembly
AN INSTANT TRANSFORMATION OF YOUR 2 PASSENGER HONDA PIONEER 500 TO AN AMAZING COMFORTABLE HIGH QUALITY 4 PASSENGER WITH ADD'L CARGO STORAGE BEHIND THE REAR PASSENGER SEAT!
- No Welding Required - Does Not Affect the Stock Honda Cage!
- Not Attached to the Stock Honda Cage!
- Does NOT Interfere with Stock Honda Pioneer's Receiver!
- Extra Easy Installation ! Hardware & Install Instructions Included!!!!
- Includes also Foot Plate to Frame Mounting Supports - No Drilling - No Welding!
Many Heavy Duty and Unique Options Available
EXTRA EASY TO INSTALL TO STOCK PIONEER 500 RACK WITH SUPPLIED BOLTS AND THE FOOT PLATE WITH PREDRILLED HOLES THEN MOUNTS FROM THE FOOT PLATE TO THE FRAME - NO DRILLING!!
- NO More Exposed Hot Dangerous Exposed Muffler with Grizzly's Custom Heat Shield which is Welded and Included!
- Raw Metal Rear Welded Flip Seat with new black cushion set - Comfortable Upper Seat Back Support - we Design with a Slight Tilt backwards for comfort! Larger 14" Base Cushion!
- Heat Shield - NO MORE Hot Exposed Dangerous Muffler!
- Frame to Foot Plate Mounts
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with add'l questions!
HONDA PIONEER 500 AT SOUTHERN HONDA POWERSPORTS,
CHATTANOOGA, TN WITH A GRIZZLY REAR FLIP SEAT ASSEMBLY!