ABOVE: Thank you Vincent for the great picture of your unique Yamaha G9 Golf Cart and your Grizzly Front Brush Guard & Rear Tube Bumper..appreciate your great words..." Thank you for your wonderful work. Vincent"
Yamaha G14, G16, G19
Yamaha G29 Drive
Club Car DS
Club Car Precedent
- Additional Options:
- $65.00 Add Welded "D" Ring Mounts
- $45.00 Add Welded Utility Hitch Hook
- $65.00 Add Welded Closed End Uprights
Stealthy Design, Heavy Duty
- Fabricated from 1-1/4" Round Tubing 16 gauge
- Easy Installation
- Rear Tube Bumpers do Not work with Rear Seat Kits
- Note About "Closed Ends" vs "Open Ends"
- When you choose "Closed Ends" at the checkout option it refers to the additional pair of notched and welded uprights at the ends
- Open ends will not have the additional pair of welded uprights at the ends...
- Some buyers when purchasing a Rear Tube Bumper are also purchasing a Front Brush Guard and want both products to "match"...therefore, if you have chosen a Front Brush Guard that has Open ends and not the model that has the additional welded uprights at the end, you would want your Rear Tube bumper to match with Open ends possibly.....same with a Front Brush Guard that you like the look of the "Closed Ends" which are the additional notched and welded uprights at the ends; you would want the "Closed Ends" on your Rear Tube Bumper more than likely...it is all a matter of your preferences...
- We Custom Fabricator to order!
- Pictures of both Rear Tube Bumper Designs of "Closed Ends" and "Open Ends" are in the Photo Gallery.