Rear Bumper DIY Welders Kit
- CNC Cut from 3/16" American Steel. The parts come pre bent to precision from our CNC Press Brake. Mounting holes are premade. Includes the hardware, instructions and blue prints.
- Use your truck as a jig to tack the bumper parts together, then weld it up and reinstall it! No special tools required! You need a welder, grinder and basic hand tools.
- Perfect project for the adventurous DIYer, welding schools, shop classes.
- FREE 3/4" thick shackle mounts with a 1 inch diameter hole fits your 3/4" "D" Rings
Works with Factory Tow Hitch Assembly!
- IMPORTANT!!!! BUYERS MUST VERIFY THAT THEIR 2006-2008 F150 HAS 3 POINT BUMPER MOUNTING AND NOT 2 POINT - EARLY MODELS HAD 2 POINTS!!)
NOTE: You must separately purchase a Universal LED License Plate light - which attaches to the license plate screws - It is Easily purchased online