Fits: 1999-2002 Toyota 4 Runner - MUST NOT HAVE A BODY LIFT -
SUSPENSION LIFTS OK!
Winch Bumper DIY Welders Kit
- CNC Cut From 3/16" American Steel. The bumper is created from 5 main parts: (1) Center Section, (2) Outer Wings, (2) End Caps. Also includes the mounting brackets, winch plate, hardware, instructions and blue prints.
- Use your truck as a jig to tack the bumper parts together, then weld it up and reinstall it!
- Perfect project for the adventurous DIYer, welding schools, shop classes.
- Bumper parts are perforated to easily bend by hand to the correct angles and come with mounting holes premade.
- FREE 3/4" thick shackle mounts with a 1 inch diameter hole fits your 3/4" "D" Rings
- FREE Welded Pre Runner Hoop already bent and miter cut
- FREE Pair of 4" Round Light Cut Outs OR 4" Cube Light Cut outs
- FREE Winch Roller Cut Out (Unless Pro Work Model)
- OPTION - BUYER MUST LET US KNOW IF THEY WANT THE PAIR OF 2" ROUND LIGHT CUT OUT FOR THE RELOCATION OF THE BLINKERS TO THE BUMPER. Some buyers want them and others do not; therefore, IT IS NOT INCLUDED UNLESS YOU LET US KNOW. No add'l charge for that design cut out...BUT YOU MUST LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT THEM CUT OUT!!!
- Stealthy, Unique Design included modified Plate with access holes to winch - shown in the photos - not a full skid plate; shown is attached to separate full skid plate!
WORKS WITH NON INTEGRATED SOLENOID WINCH...It needs to be a non-integrated solenoid winch..(non-integrated solenoid can be mounted "somewhere else" besides on top of the winch for spacing.)
We suggest a 9000 lb. winch for this model vehicle - (full size trucks we suggest up to 12,000 lb winch.)
We do not promote any specific brand, but suggest that the Harbor Freight Badlands has a great fitting 9000 lb. winch that we personally have used on our '99 Tacoma and also on our full size trucks - easy add'l warranty too in today's times; again, not promoting or suggesting - but please be sure it is a non-integrated winch - We design our bumpers to be visually appealing but extremely useful for the purpose of off roading, trail riding, work around your property for winching needs...and by using a non-integrated solenoid winch, the Grizzly Winch Bumper non-bulky classy but rugged style is an amazing addition to your vehicle!
Modification for Blinkers: You will need to convert your market lights to be your blinkers with this bumper..Google how to do this, it is a common modification for aftermarket bumpers, since the factor blinkers are mounted in the factory mounted bumper and will not be used anymore.
We are able to cut out 2 round holes for the following type amber lights for your blinkers!! Must be this light - we can provide you more details..Let us know! Many EBay Sellers sell this flush mounted amber light, some sell them as trailer lights - lights are not included..(2" Round amber flush mounted light shown below for blinker light relocation to bumper)
Full instructions to convert your marker lights to turn signals will be included in the hardware and install instructions with your bumper...or you may modify to your own needs..we are only just suggesting this method as a great, easy method...but it is not the only method..
"ONE METHOD OF CONVERTING THE MARKER LIGHTS INTO TURN SIGNALS WHEN INSTALLING AN AFTERMARKET BUMPER
Toyota 4 Runner and Tacoma: How to Convert Marker Lights to Turn Signals"........
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the Combo Purchase of the Front Winch Plate Bumper and Rear Plate Bumper!