Copy of Grizzly Winch Bumpers & ROCK SLIDERS (SPECIFIC MODELS) OVER VIEW PAGE..VISIT OUR OTHER FULL WEBSITE FOR PRICING & ALL MODELS: www.GrizzlyWinchBumpers.com - Truck & Jeep Winch Plate Bumpers & Non-Winch "Pro-Work" Bumpers
2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Grizzly Winch Bumpers Hybrid Plate Tubing Bumper - Precision Design, CNC Cut, High Quality Fabrication!
100% Designed and Made in the USA!
- Welded Heavy Duty Mounts to Frame
- Removable Rock Sliders
- Removable Drop Down Steps
GRIZZLY WINCH BUMPERS
Grizzly Winch Plate Bumpers - Extra Stealthy - Many Models & Add'l Models being designed!!
Grizzly "Work Pro" Plate Bumpers (Without Winch Roller Cut Out- Great for Front Tag - and in the future the integrated Winch Plate is ready! You only need to cut out for the winch roller & not purchase another winch bumper!!
Full Pricing & Details!
- Grizzly Winch Plate Bumpers - Welded 3/4" "D" Ring Mounts, Boxed in LED Cube Light Cut Outs, Welded PreRunner Hoop & Per Model Vehicle Winch Mounting & Winch Roller Cut Outs!!
- Grizzly "Work Pro" Plate Bumpers INCLUDE Welded 3/4" "D" Ring Mounts, Boxed in LED Light Cut Outs, Welded PreRunner Hoop..... Per Model Vehicle Winch Mounting BUT NOT the Winch Roller Cut Outs...The incredible Winch Mounting is ready for your future Winch Install should you decide in the future to add a Winch...you will NOT have to purchase a new Bumper...but only cut out your Winch Roller Cut Outs! Incredible!!
- Precision Combination of Handcrafted & CNC Cut
USA Steel 3/16" Main
100% Made in the USA in our Fabrication Shop Facility in
Super Affordable, USA Quality
NEW MODELS IN DESIGN WORK...
IF WE HAVE NOT DESIGNED YOUR MODEL VEHICLE/TRUCK/JEEP BUMPER - PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR HOW YOU CAN BRING YOUR VEHICLE TO OUR SHOP FOR A LARGE DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR THE FIRST OF THAT MODEL!
FULL DETAILS ON OUR OTHER WEBSITE:
ALSO SHOWN BELOW!!
Thank you Brandon from Oregon for your great picture of your F150 and the Grizzly Front Bumper. Looks awesome! Brandon purchased the Grizzly "Pro Work" Model for his F150 - all of the winch mounting is still incorporated behind the stealthy bumper, however, we do not cut out the winch roller access during fabrication. Great for buyers who may be installing a winch at a later time. Brandon sent us this picture with his very kind remarks: Hey Gail, got my bumper and lights all installed. Thanks a ton. Really happy with it!" We appreciate you so much for your time sending the picture and your great comments! All our best to you out in Oregon! Grizzly Winch Bumpers/Grizzly Metalworks
- Grizzly Winch Bumpers is constantly expanding our product line and adding new model vehicles Bumpers to offer.
- We are so pleased of all Grizzly customers who drive distances to bring their vehicles to our shop from other states and local!
- We appreciate each Grizzly Metalworks & Grizzly Winch Bumper customer!
- We do not design any bumpers that have a Body Lift! Suspension Lifts OK!
- CONTACT: Gail Glenfield, Owner/Operator, Grizzly Winch Bumpers/Grizzly Metalworks Chickamauga, Georgia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 423-364-1370
- If we miss your call with being in the shop and not accessible for a phone call - please leave a message or email us! We work late into the evenings on quotes, invoicing and processing orders. Email is the preferred method of contact as it is our track record of customer interest, details, pictures of your vehicle sent to us and our information we supply back to you!
- We typically stay away from Rear Bumper Builds - (at this time we do have the 2004-2008 F150 Front and Rear Bumper as the tow package mounting does ot alter the rear bumper mounting...However, we would look at your vehicle when it is at the shop for interference with either aftermarket or factory hitch mounting which might alter our rear bumper mounting. So it is not a concrete yes or no on rear bumper builds until we are able to assess it. WE DO NOT WELD ANY RECEIVERS TO A REAR BUMPER!
Trucks/Vehicles/Jeeps have varying designs according to the requirements of the vehicle itself and its physical front shape and mounting...some models have a concealed/hidden interior winch location such as the F150 as shown on our website. Others may have a semi-enclosed or an open winch location...you can view the current Chevy K5 & K10; and the Toyota Tacoma and Toyota 4 Runner..winch location and design cannot be changed - it is the integrated part of the design specific to your vehicle.
- As we stay 15 Estimated business days out on current orders coming in from Grizzly Metalworks & Estimated 20 business days out on current orders coming in from Grizzly Winch Bumpers through our websites, EBay and other avenues, we are very limited on our timing that we can do new models..